Back to Jobs
Sr Application Support - JIRA, Confluence
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Sr. Application Support - JIRA, Confluence
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 10+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
The Enterprise Tools team provides a common platform for internal eCommerce project teams to collaborate, tools for executive decision-making, and a common place to share information and interact. Our team is looking for a systems analyst to assist users of the following applications: JIRA, Confluence. Users include product managers, software engineers, QA engineers, project managers, and marketing and business users working together on agile teams to build and support the Walmart eCommerce sites. We are looking for a Sr. JIRA Administrator who can also assist with API Integrations.
• 3rd level support for user questions and requests for assistance with JIRA and Confluence Requests include access, permissions, answering how-to questions, setting up new teams, and how to write queries and dashboards.
• Management of team support ticket queue and SLA tracking
• Onboarding new teams: creating JIRA projects, Confluence spaces
• Creation and maintenance of how-to information for users
• Configuration of permissions, fields/workflows/screens, templates
• CSV Imports
• API Requests/Integrations
• Application testing of plugins and upgrades
• Coordination of UAT with users for plugins/upgrades
• Integrations with JIRA via Rest API or plugins
• Groovy Scripting / JIRA Automation
• Work with users to understand their requirements, find solutions with existing configurations/plugins and communicate the requirements to the JIRA Product Owner
• JIRA Administration
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 4 years application support experience in JIRA and Confluence
• JIRA, Confluence, from a user perspective, or other web applications with ability to learn our applications quickly
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle or agile product development • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Basic SQL queries (Oracle or SQL Server)
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
• Ability to analyze and monitor application / server logs
• Shell scripting
• Understanding of Cloud and Infrastructure concepts
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134