Back to Jobs
Design Verification Engineer ( Bi-Lingual )
We have the following urgent requirement with our client:
Title: Design Verification Engineer ( Bi-Lingual )
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 to 12+ Months
Due to project requirement - Candidate needs to be Bilingual. Apart from English, other language can be Chinese / Mandarin or Japanese or Korean, Cantonese or other East Asian language
• Requires strong experience with development of UVM, OVM, VMM and/or Verilog, SystemVerilog test benches for full chip testbench and usage of simulation tools/debug environments like Synopsys VCS, Cadence IES to test full chip FPGA fabric and SoCs.
• Requires strong understanding of state of the art of verification techniques, including assertion and metric-driven verification.
• Verification experience AXI, NoC, HBM, DDR4, PCIe verification is a plus.
• Verification experience in full chip verification is a plus.
• Strong understanding of different phases of ASIC and/or full custom chip development is required.
• Experience in modeling SystemC and using SystemC based models in verification is a plus.
• Experience with FPGA programming and software is a plus.
• Verification experience in PCIe, Processors, Graphics is a plus.
• Experience with formal property checking tools such as Cadence (IEV), Jasper, and Synopsys (Magellan) is a plus.
• Experience with gate level simulation, power verification, reset verification, contention checking, abstraction techniques is a plus.
• Some DFX/DFT and UPF/power-aware-simulation experience is a plus
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134