Back to Jobs
Agile Project Manager - eCommerce / Online Experience
TITLE: Agile Project Manager - eCommerce / Online Experience
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
* 8 to 10+ years of industry experience
* 3+ years of hands-on Agile experience
* eCommerce or Retail experience
* Experience leading Software, eCommerce, or SaaS/Cloud based projects
* 5+ years of experience in a technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
* Experience managing multiple dependencies in project and program delivery
* Ability to guide multiple scrum teams concurrently
* Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
* Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
* Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
* Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
* Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
* Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the management to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems.
* Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Detailed project plans
- Project scope statements
- Cost estimates
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
* Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
* Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
* Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
* Contribute to the design and coding of products.
* Manage up to 3 Scrum teams of 5 to 7 team members each to execute projects.
* Contribute to program level activities including M&A activities.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134