Back to Jobs
Technical Program Manager
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Technical Program Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 12+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
• Develops program/project/release plans and timelines (usually involving multiple tracks), monitors execution progress and drives resolution to possible scope/time trade-offs
• Manages portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, integration vendors such as, content providers) for successful program launch.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates to improve program productivity.
• Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies with win/win outcomes
• Establish and maintain clear chains of accountability for program team.
• Conduct training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers
• Experience interfacing and communicating with executive, business and technical Stakeholders
• Negotiate program delivery timelines with stakeholders
• Ensures ongoing communication of progress against project/program objectives to various forums
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least five years of engineering program management experience with 3+years leading and delivery programs using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems program management.
- 3+ years software engineer development experience in eCommerce space.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to drive multiple programs and collaborate effectively with external and internal partners.
- Working Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Understands messages, http/https, file transfer protocols
- Efficiency using MS office product, JIRA, confluence and program management tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management experience a big plus,
• Proven process improvement skills to reduce lead times, cycle times and defects
Interface with all levels (business and technical members) and disciplines within the organization
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134