Back to Jobs
Visual UX Designer
We are urgently looking to fill following position with our Direct client
TITLE: Visual UX Designer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 12+ months
* Online Portfolio or work samples is must for this role
* The design work would be under the areas of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Last Mile Delivery.
* Discovering the user needs will be a major part of the job.
You’ve created business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, often working with senior UX leaders and managers to complete these projects. You can work without close supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders.
Required Skills and experience
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like mood boards, storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• Ability to create Visual design specifications document from wireframes
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
• Bachelor's Degree in design or other related field or its equivalent is preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134