Back to Jobs
Supply Chain Analyst- eCommerce
We have urgent need with our direct client.
Title: Supply Chain Analyst- eCommerce
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
* Seeking a Supply Chain Specialist for an immediate project.
* Will require good email management skills and ability to manage interaction with external suppliers and various internal teams.
* verbal and email Person will pull data from various systems and teams for PO tracking and on time performance.
* Person will follow up with suppliers on PO status
* Additional responsibilities may be added as needed
Job Qualifications Include:
* Experience with supply chain & fulfillment ( Inbound and Outbound ) preferably with eCommerce environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Basic knowledge of SQL is preferred.
* Practical working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Access is definitely a plus
* Position will be primarily focused on more communication / email management / execution work, with focus on
* purchase order creation and maintenance,
* reporting on capacity availability and capacity consumption,
* data monitoring and tracking,
* Data extraction and manipulation to evaluate programs.
* Analyze trends and history in order to provide the team with business insights and findings.
* This role works closely with the Merchandise Planning and Forecasting teams to minimize forecast variance for both inbound and outbound inventory volume, thereby enabling the FC teams to hit their budgeted CPU deliverables.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134