Back to Jobs
Sr. Program Manager - Legal / Compliance
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. Program Manager - Legal / Compliance
LOCATION: Bentonville, AR
DURATION: 12+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
• Demonstrates success in working with projects from concept to implementation across multiple business units and work streams
• Strong analytical skills, capable of telling a story with data analyses and impacting business through advanced data analysis, using advanced business math and statistics
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong influencing skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to develop relationships, influence perceptions and initiate change
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency that motivates others to complete responsibilities and achieve goals with excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and judgment
• Minimum of 5 years managing large complex projects
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Large scale change management
• Legal/compliance background
• Work across all US businesses (merchant leaders, merchant finance, and legal) to capture standard terms and allowances for each department within each business
• Influence Sr. Director and above level leadership on reaching common goal around standards, process, and exceptions
• Review current exception flows and routing within GSM and make recommendation for future based on stakeholder feedback/requirements
• Provide recommendation on how to effectively manage getting current supplier base on new contracts
• Collaborate with a host of cross-organizational partners to develop appropriate technical and operational approaches to digital-physical services, products, and capabilities
What would support your success -
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134