Back to Jobs
Product Manager - eCommerce / Omnichannel
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Product Manager - eCommerce / Omnichannel
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 8+ months
Client notes - Must have
(1) Product management experience in consumer internet company
(2) Some technical background to be able to talk to Engineering
(3) Great communication skills
Customer Promise group enables Client's eCommerce business to make and keep delivery promises to its customer in our global market. With 4000+ brick and mortar stores and thousands of other suppliers fulfilling Client's online/in-store orders for over 1 billion customers - the challenge and complexity is pronounced!!
You will be challenged to optimize the performance of Customer Promise products like Order management, Supply chain Tech, Returns, Integration with Fulfillment centers and Third-party Market Place and Drop Ship vendors (DSV) while maintaining performance at scale. We are building Omni-channel solutions for Client's flagship eCommerce website intended to also serve Client's online businesses worldwide. We work within the world’s largest retailer yet maintain a startup feel working in small agile teams to revolutionize the ecommerce landscape.
Required skills and experience
• Master’s Degree with focus on Computer Science/Information Systems, or related field and 3+ years’ experience in product management, business consulting.
• Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams with an agile mindset
• Ability to quickly build relationships with key partners across the enterprise
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives
• Customer, End User, and Impact focused
• Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
• Flexible and adaptive in ambiguous environments
• Develops and champions a world class product vision and strategy for a product team managing multiple products.
• Drives the execution of multiple projects in an Agile Environment for Product Management including product requirements.
• Ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision as well as team’s stakeholders.
• Ensures business needs are being met.
• Partner very closely with High Performing Engineering teams to ensure we are building scalable software products that meets customer needs and on time with quality.
• Be technically savvy to build and grow technical platforms and products as well as contribute to engineering conversations & priorities in a scrappy , ambiguous start-up environment
• Be an advocate of metric/data based decision making.
• Make impact on a global scale.
• Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134