Back to Jobs
Sr. full stack Engineer - Front-end
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Sr. full stack Engineer - Front-end
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Client is seeking an accomplished, enthusiastic Senior Software Front End Engineer to join the Client's Item Services (ISO) engineering team.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software
• 5-8 years’ experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a web-based J2EE product organization
• 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodology
• Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
• Experience at leading teams with both onshore and offshore team members
Other preferred skills:
• Prefer experience with service oriented open source technologies: Apache Camel, Drools, REST, Web-Services
• Experience with XML and XSLT technology
• Experience building fast and efficient web applications
• Experience with RDBMS, ORM, Web Services
• Experience with NoSQL technologies desirable
• Prior experience with Retail, eCommerce or SaaS offerings
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects
• Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
• Leads the work of other small groups of four to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Troubleshoots business and production issues
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134