Back to Jobs
Front-end Web Developer
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Front-end Web Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Client is seeking talented Web developer with strong front end experience building high quality scalable web applications to join our team delivering innovation to Client's digital shopping experience. You will have the opportunity to build out great online properties and designs that balance complex customer needs with application performance. Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage the store, and the web to sell anything, to anyone, anywhere in the world The Opportunity:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
• Knowledge and experience of UI frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS, Redux, Node.js, JQuery, bootstrap or equivalent.
* Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
* Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
* Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
* Work in a small, high performance agile team environment
* sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
* Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of our web and mobile properties.
* Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134