Back to Jobs
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months ( Contract to hire is desired )
The ideal candidate has these core skills:Client's Global Data and Analytics Platform team is seeking a talented Data Quality Analyst to analyze, document and design data objects, data quality rules, and data quality tests to be landed and executed in the Enterprise Data Lake. You will have the opportunity to build the foundation of Client Data as a Strategic Asset, and help invent the next generation of big data in
* Experience in working with Data Teams, Platforms and Processes.
* Experience in Tableau, Kibana or similar tools.
* Ideal candidate was working with product and business teams.
* Strong SQL, Scripting, Teradata, and Tableau
client's Enterprise Data Lake
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- 3+ years experience in Data Design, Dimensional Modelling, Teradata, HiveQL, Hadoop HDFS, Confluence, Jira.
- Strong understanding of data design techniques and principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Prior experience working on Walmart HR data a plus
- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of the Data to be landed in the Enterprise Data Lake.
- Create resilient, and sustainable and Data Object Designs and Data Quality Rules.
- Be a product-oriented Data Analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134