Back to Jobs
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Security Analyst / Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is looking for someone with following skills
- Vulnerability Management tools,
- PCI Compliance
- Intrusion detection & Prevention
- Network security management experience on Juniper SRX Firewalls, TippingPoint IPS and Netscaler Web Application Firewalls within last 3 years of work history
Client is looking for a security analyst for monitoring, assessing and tracking security vulnerabilities. This is an entry-level position that provides an opportunity for an individual with the education background and interest to gain experience in the field of information security.
- Run and maintain vulnerability management and network penetration tools
- Run and maintain application vulnerability assessment tools
- Co-operate with Corporate Vulnerability Management teams to identify and track vulnerabilities
- File tickets and bugs via ticketing systems (such as Jira) for assigning vulnerabilities to internal groups and work with them on the remediation of security findings.
- Monitor security email lists and web sites to stay aware of security vulnerabilities
- Create and maintain documentation as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with and interest in vulnerability management and penetration tools and concepts
- Experience with and interest in network and/or web related protocols such as TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, etc
- Experience and passion for creating new tools, automating current processes and designing new processes
- A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross functional team
- A strong sense of accountability and self-motivation
- Strong communications and presentation ability for both technical and non-technical audiences
- CISSP, GIAC, CEH or other security certifications (preferred)
- One or more programming languages such as Python, Perl, Java, C/C++ (preferred)
- eCommerce experience (preferred)
- Infrastructure Experience (preferred)
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134