Back to Jobs
Java Engineer - Web Services / Category Development
We have an urgent position with our direct client
Position: Java Engineer - Web Services / Category Development
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 9+ Months
* This position reports under the Catalog development team within the Engineering organization.
* Solid understanding of Object orientated programming, exception handling, multi-threading
* Solid coding experience in Java/J2EE, Spring core, TestNG, Python
* Experience in developing automation test cases for Web services using REST, JSON, XML
* Experience with NOSQL solutions, Cassandra is a plus
* Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, GitHub, Maven, Postman, Solr, Apache
* Hands-on experience on building CI/CD. Capable of configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting CI/CD integration system (Maven, Jenkins)
* Extensive experience on various phases of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
* Excellent working experience in Back End testing and various testing strategies
* Good communication skills and able to learn fast and adopt to change
* Hands-on experience in Agile and able to troubleshoot defects and production issues
* Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST web services, enterprise applications and backend distributed systems
* Hands on experience in setting up automation frameworks from scratch and performing end-to-end testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134