Back to Jobs
Jr. Project Manager - eCommerce / Cloud Platform
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Jr. Project Manager - eCommerce / Cloud Platform
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 8+ months
We're looking for an organized and versatile Jr. Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering projects supporting our wide variety of eCommerce initiatives .
- Bachelor’s degree relevant field with 3-5 years’ experience in project management or related field.
- Proven ability to work, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience successfully working with small project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to small/medium-sized project stakeholder groups
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations; plan and estimate work; manage priorities; manage resources
- Working knowledge of web and mobile development technologies/tools, including HTML/CSS/JS, Adobe CS, e-commerce platforms, content management systems, social media, search marketing, analytics and quality assurance
- Ability to motivate teams in a smooth, organized way; promoting focus and urgency
- Positive attitude and creative approach to getting work done
- Solid knowledge of web design/development/testing processes
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- eCommerce or Retail experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the Project Manager on small to medium project
- Work with Product Owners to develop project roadmaps which align to business objectives and sequenced by priority and resource availability
- Organize project details so that the teams can execute their work in an efficient manner
- Maintain and upload final files to shared repositories, web servers, and review/test assets in Staging
- Communicate details related to all projects in a professional and productive manner
- Drive efficiency by utilizing existing Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings
- Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Maintain meticulous records of projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
- Able to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from lead
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134