Back to Jobs
Sr. Java Back-End Engineer - eCommerce
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Sr. Java Back-End Engineer - eCommerce
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months ( Contract to hire option is available )
- JDK 1.6 and1.8
- Oracle DB
- 70 to 80% on coding
- Fine tuning and debugging
- eComm app exp is plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience or Master's Degree + 4 years experience building scalable e-commerce applications
• 7+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust applications; design, develop, test and operate code across multiple productions systems
• Advanced coding skills in Java/Scala/Python and willingness to learn new technologies
* Excellent experience with Web Services, REST and other Java technologies
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc)
• Writing code for large-scale Analytics systems that are capable of ingesting, managing, storing and analyzing hundreds of terabytes of data
• Experience with Intellij, Eclipse or other IDE development tools
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134