Back to Jobs
Application Security Analyst
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Application Security Analyst
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Develop high quality software to enhance application level security
• Drive the implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorization, role based access controls, capability and policy management, auditing and compliance
• Provide subject matter expertise on architecture and systems security
• Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap
• Work on remediation of insecure code
• Work on technologies like real time application security protection.
• Ensure that identified issues are prioritized and addressed in an appropriate time frame.
• Perform application code and design reviews of internally developed applications for security issues.
• Identifying application security requirements for projects
• Performing other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills
Required Skills and Experience
• A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies
• Familiarity with security architecture, network protocols, cloud storage/computing, and software engineering practices
• Knowledge about OWASP TOP 10, SANS 25, common application security issues
• Strong knowledge of web application security issues.
• Must have strong Software Development Experience with Java.
• Must have strong Security experience as it relates to developing applications.
• Experience with Transport Layer Security (TLS), Authentication, encryption, OATH etc.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134