Back to Jobs
Sr. QA Engineer - Mobile and Web / Automation
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Sr. QA Engineer - Mobile and Web / Automation
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 8+ months
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the enthusiastic, exciting Client Mobile and Web QA team.
We are committed to bring the best-in-class service to our mobile applications for the fastest growing mobile platform on the planet to allow millions of users to get instant access to all the latest movies and TV shows from your Android or iOS phone or tablet. The Client Android app features:
- The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they're available on DVD/Blu-ray.
- Stream directly to your device or download to watch anywhere, any time.
- Rent or Own. No Subscription or Late Fees.
- Enjoy access to your Movies Anywhere digital collection.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce applications
• 3+ years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms
• Expertise in testing web and native applications on IOS and Android
• Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP
• Experience with web and mobile technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Xcode, Android SDK
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
* Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any open source software
* Experience with audio/video technology is a plus
• Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on mobile platforms
• Drive large scale and complex integration testing efforts across various teams and systems
• Plan test schedules and drive test execution activities with minimum supervsion
• Provide clear visibility on your plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track
• Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
• Participate in building and improving test automation tools utilized by the engineering team
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134