Back to Jobs
Perl Programmer / DevOps - eCommerce backend
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Perl Programmer / DevOps - eCommerce backend
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is looking for Strong Perl programmer who has experience in implementing in ECommerce backend solutions
• Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience or Master’s Degree with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web services & Portal applications.
* 4+ years of PERL experience
* Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and Non-Production environments
• Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages Perl ( must ), Ruby and Java.
• Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134