Back to Jobs
Sr. Technical Data Analyst - Online Media and Advertising Operation
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. Technical Data Analyst - Online Media and Advertising Operation
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months - CONTRACT TO HIRE - Option available
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
The Client's eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better.
The Analyst will work as part of a larger pod or sub-team and be willing to take on a number of role with the focus of driving advertiser or customer satisfaction.
The analyst’s primary objective is to drive the entire workflow for our self-service customers which include:
• Providing technical sales support to many advertisers and customers
• Providing training and guidance to those who are utilizing our platform for the first time.
• Creating documentation and helping to troubleshoot ad campaigns when issues arise for advertisers.
• Optimize campaigns and monitor them daily to ensure there are no performance issues and we generate high return on advertising spend.
• Assisting with trafficking ad campaigns and help with designing or providing recommendations to the client.
• Experience in 4+ years of Ad Operations, Ads Engineering, or Marketing / Media Buying.
• Own the process of ad traffic optimization using proprietary tools, providing support for the Sales and Account Management team, and conducting deep client analysis focusing on growth.
• Experience with third-party ad-serving systems: Doubleclick, Mediaplex, DG MediaMind, Atlas.
* Experience with rich media solutions: Doubleclick RM, Mediaplex RM, DG MediaMind, Pointroll, Flashtalking, etc.
• Leverage data using SQL to quickly troubleshoot any issues that arise and impact the performance of the campaign for advertisers.
• Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau or any dashboarding tools like Tableau, Thoughtspot, or Domo.
• Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
• Great communication & presentation skills.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134