Back to Jobs
Product Analyst - Online / digital Media and Ad
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Product Analyst - Online / digital Media and Ad
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months - CONTRACT TO HIRE - Option available
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Candidate Must-Haves :
• Expertise in online / digital media with working knowledge of offline media.
• Problem solving and analysis experience and experience driving projects from strategy to execution
• Experience developing or overseeing quantitative analysis and deriving insights
• Experience leading, influencing and executing at all cross-functional levels of an organization
• 7+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales operations, business operations, research & analytics and/or strategy consulting
• Experience with marketing databases, segmentation, clustering, profiling and modelling tools as well as web analytics
• Understanding of developing A/B, multivariate testing and multi-touch attribution.
• Establish operational excellence and ensure we have strong plans and KPIs in place at a business unit level across eCommerce
• Develop and implement go-to-market strategies, e.g. for new markets, products, or org design
• Provide business analytic expertise (e.g. revenue, partner, market and competitive trends and insights) to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
• Generate insights into both internal team and external market performance which includes vertical/sub-vertical/partner performance, product adoption, leading KPI indicators, goal vs. actuals
• Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on vertical goals and priorities (e.g. monthly/quarterly business reviews)
• Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
• Stay on top of market trends and changes in the competitive landscape, and share appropriate insights with the team
• Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
• Collect & analyze data, information, and research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.) through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to make decisions on critical strategic issue
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134