Back to Jobs
Sr. IBM Sterling Developer ( strong Java, Sterling Data model)
We have urgent need with our DIRECT client.
Title: Sr. IBM Sterling Developer ( Strong Java )
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
* Experience with IBM (Sterling) Supply Chain Fulfillment Suite, Distributed Order Management & Global Inventory Visibility.
* Hands-on experience on customization/extension of Sterling Commerce APIs, database, UIs, user exits, agents and building Web Services.
* Knowledge of Sterling Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT).
* Strong hand-on experience of the Java programming language.
* Knowledge of J2EE and Web service technologies, RDBMS, and NoSQL.
* Experience in at least one application server: Apache or JBoss.
* Use of version control management like SVN, CVS, or GIT Hub.
* Experience with build and deployment processes
* Experience with continuous delivery environments and agile methodologies
* Work with a team of application engineers, architect and product visionaries to design, prototype and build technology-driven products that will serve the current and future needs of ecommerce.
* Follow guidance, learn quickly, and start taking ownership of tasks.
• Quickly learn tools, languages and frameworks used by the team.
* Proactively learn key processes, relationships, and underlying business requirements.
* Work on core Java, J2EE, relational database (e.g. Oracle), non-relational database (e.g. Cassandra), and IBM Sterling fulfillment product technologies to design and develop high-performance and scalable applications.
* Primarily responsible for delivering high quality technical designs and code for the product requirements in a fast paced agile scrum sprints.
* Work as Level 3 production support engineer on a rotation-basis to help production support team for any production issue where engineering help is required. Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the inventory management systems.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134