Back to Jobs
Web Developer - Front-end / Javacript / Typescript
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Web Developer - Front-end / Javacript / Typescript
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
We are seeking an exceptional front-end web developer to join the enthusiastic, exciting VUDU Mobile and Web engineering teams who develop the VUDU service across virtually every device platform. We are committed to bring the best-in-class service to our web and mobile web to allow millions of users to get instant access to all the latest movies and TV shows. The VUDU service features:
- The hottest new movie and TV releases – watch some titles before they're available on DVD/Blu-ray.
- Stream directly to your device or download to watch anywhere, any time.
- Rent or Own. No Subscription or Late Fees.
- Enjoy access to your UltraViolet digital collection as well as Disney Movie Anywhere collection.
What you will be doing as a Front-end Web Developer includes:
- Design, and develop VUDU Web and Mobile Web pages
Experience with development using TypeScript
- Effectively collaborate with Product, UX, and Marketing teams
- Provide subject matter expertise for web and mobile web responsive designs
- Follow web coding standard and guidelines
- Implement product development strategies using Agile development processes
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of web development experience required.
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms
- Familiarity with Automation Tools
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development
- Passionate for open source technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment.
- Pair-Programming, Agile Methodologies, Ability to meet deadlines and commitment to team goals
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134