Back to Jobs
We are urgently looking to fill following role with our direct client.
TITLE: Recruiting Coordinator
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
This position will involve heavy calendaring. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and be self motivated. The ability to prioritize is key as this position will have multiple competing priorities. The candidate must be proficient is MS Office and be able to pick up new technologies quickly. This is a fluid, fast paced position and being able to quickly change directions will ensure success.
Client is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Contingent Workforce Solution team.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the PMO team by scheduling interviews with potential candidates, onboarding candidates, acting as liaison to Walmart assignment managers, HR, suppliers and the candidates.
This person will interact with all levels within the organization in order to execute the recruitment process, as well as support special projects.
• Schedule phone, video calls, onsite, and presentation interviews
• Create a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience
• Manage logistics for recruiting process
• Update candidate status in applicant tracking system
• Support additional projects within HR recruiting team
• 2+ years’ experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
• BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
• High customer service focus
• Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
• Detailed and team-oriented
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134