Back to Jobs
Sr. Performance Engineer (Java, JVM, Optimization)
We are urgently looking to fill following role with our direct client.
TITLE: Sr. Performance Engineer (Java, JVM, Optimization)
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
* hands on experience on Java/J2EE, JVM (Internet, web, parameters),
* Internal of working of JVM, Java etc
* hands on experience and knowledge in Node.JS & React.JS
Type of testing required
* Pre and Post deployment testing
* Disaster planning for Data Center etc
* Capacity planning - Scale vertical / Horizontal
* Identify bottlenecks for page rendering performance
* Perform root cause analysis of system performance issues, capacity, reliability, scalability and take corrective actions.
* Analyze system architecture and identify key metrics for establishing performance baseline and SLA.
* Code level analysis using Dynatrace and other profiling tools like DotTrace, yourKit, etc.
* Review performance reports/dashboards with management.
* Automate environment preparation / data staging, load/stress executions using Java, Jenkins, Powershell & batch scripting.
* Perform network packet analysis using Wireshark.
* Build and enhance performance/test environments (using Vsphere).
* Identify real life usage scenario and gather workload requirements to strategize performance test based on customer environment and data.
* Tools: WebPageTest, Jmeter, Java, Jenkins, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, vSphere, SQL Sentry, Fiddler, Wireshark, SSMS, Dottrace, yourkit, etc.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134