Back to Jobs
Customer Operations Associate - eCommerce
We are actively looking to hire for following position for our direct client
Title: Customer Operations Associate
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Preferred Educational Level:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with preference for customer service, supply chain, logistics, operations or other relevant specialization
• 1-2 years experience of relevant customer service, PR, supply chain, logistics, operations or other related field preferred
• Experience in writing, documentation of processes/policies
• Experience and knowledge of ecommerce, including customer service, operations preferred
• Experience working in a customer service or customer focused environment required
• Experience in working as strong contributor in a team-based environment
1. Issue Management (85%)
• Own monitoring, reassigning, labeling, and managing resolution with cross functional partners for customer issues escalated through from our Frontline and Tier 2 agents via our Manager Escalation process
• Escalate trends to the team in order to get ahead of mass impacting issues
• Document background on customer issues by adding comments in our CRM system.
• Assist with customer service adjustment inquiries from the Customer Advocacy team.
• Support the Order Management and Transportation teams with 'one-off' customer issues
2. Customer Mail Merges (15%)
• Research customer impacting issues.
• Work with cross functional groups including Fulfillment, Customer Advocacy, Merchandising, Engineering, PR, Legal and Creative to understand and resolve issues.
• Prepare mail merge files – requires extreme focus and attention to detail.
• Ensure mail merge was sent correctly, and monitor customer replies.
• Upload comments in mass to affected customer accounts
• Issue eGiftCard compensation as situations require
• Deliver written executive recap including the magnitude of issue (e.g. customer, order, and financial exposure) and root cause and resolution
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134