Back to Jobs
We are urgently looking to fill following role with our direct client.
TITLE: Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience with data center support.
- Knowledge of management of user accounts and password resets on Active Directory or similar systems.
- Excellent and prompt communication skills with management and supported vendors and partners.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, ability to work through sessions with vendors or partners.
- Knowledge of SFTP/FTP, user authentication/authorization protocols.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar task/ticket management systems.
- Manage user access on various systems (such as Aspera, SFTP, Tableau, Active Directory, Linux, Mysql)
- Troubleshoot access issues on Client's systems by internal associates or partners
- Help data center team with tasks such as racking, stacking, labeling, documenting and hardware upgrades.
- Submit production change tickets and Collect Change Control Board approvals for production changes
- Other systems admin tasks as needed
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134