Back to Jobs
Sr. Java Back-End Engineer
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Sr. Java Back-End Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Required Experience and Skills
Must Haves to qualify: Must be a highly technical hands-on coder
• 5 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE, REST Services, and related technologies.
• Expertise experience programming in Java/J2EE, REST Services, and related technologies.
• Hands on Experience with Hibernate, Spring, CXF.
• Hands on experience with RDBMS (Oracle), PL/SQL.
• Experience configuring & deploying applications on J2EE application server (Apache Tomcat, TomEE).
• Expertise in SaaS application development.
• Experience with UNIX shell and scripting.
• Experience with online credit card and/or other online payment methods.
• Experience with CQRS and Event streaming architectures is a plus.
• Experience with Frontend technologies (React/Redux).
• Experience with cryptography/ key management.
• Experience in building/implementing high performance & a scalable system.
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
-Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage the store, and the web to sell any consumer product, to anyone, anywhere in the world.
-Help develop payment products for the next generation of challenges, including very high capacity, guaranteed availability, and mass market usability without compromising the quality.
-Participate in Design and Creation of the next-generation Global Payments Service, providing holistic global support not just for credit cards but dozens of other payment methods: gift cards, checks, electronic funds transfer, COD, offline bank transfer, bill-me-later, subscription billing, mobile payments, etc.
-Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
-Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with @platform team
-Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
-Troubleshoots business and production issues
-Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
-Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
-Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
-Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers
-A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134