Back to Jobs
Sr. Security Analyst / Engineer
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. Security Analyst / Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is looking for someone with following skills
* Hands-on vulnerability management and vulnerability scanning tools experience within last 3 years of work history (Nessus and/or Qualys are preferred)
* Network security management experience on Juniper SRX Firewalls, TippingPoint IPS and Netscaler Web Application Firewalls within last 3 years of work history
* Hands-on PCI compliance experience within last 3 years of work history
* Strong understanding of network security elements, network layers and segmentation
* Strong communication and documentation ability (Visio and/or Confluence)
* Having experience on Pentesting tools
* Having experience on automation of network device rules (such as firewall rules) & configuration
* Having scripting experience for security related scanning/pentesting/discovery functions
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134