Back to Jobs
Scrum Master - Datacenter & Infrastructure
We have a URGENT opening with our client
TITLE: Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager - Datacenter & Infrastructure
LOCATION: Bentonville, AR
DURATION: 12+ months
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/PMP with overall 8 to 12 years of Experience.
- Hands-on experience in project management building infrastructure/ environments using Scrum methodology. Building Systems (physical/ cloud/ VM’s), Database, Network, San storage, monitoring.
- Hands –on experience using Jira & Confluence Tool. Along with Knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Facilitates Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Stakeholder Demos and Sprint Retrospectives
- Removes impediments/blockers in order to keep teams highly productive
- Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external teams
- Provides metrics and status to senior management
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Possess knowledge and understand Kanban methodology.
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical and business abilities
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Excellent presentation skills including strong PowerPoint skills
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134