Back to Jobs
Sr User Researcher - Global UX
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr User Researcher - Global UX
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 3+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is the technical powerhouse behind Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers
• Research with agility: You have a strong working knowledge of formative & summative usability research methods, and how they are applied in a fast-moving organization. Experience with field studies, participatory design, heuristic evaluations, and competitive testing is also preferred.
• Actionable Findings: You translate insight into action. You help teams understand customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors through thoughtful & actionable research. Your work informs both strategic and tactical efforts.
• Creative: When you’re presented with a design or business problem, you think of multiple research approaches to help figure out how to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to share the options as well as your recommendation.
• Collaborative: You use your knowledge of the Design process in collaboration with other researchers, designers, content strategists, architects, product managers, and engineers to help transform complex problems into easy-to-use products. You recommend how to best address our research goals & questions so your partners don’t have to.
• Self-motivated: You work without close supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior Design leaders and managers.
Required Skills & Abilities
• You are skilled at moderating live studies and know how to structure un-moderated studies.
• You seek to enhance your work by incorporating research actively seek out research & metrics from other sources to provide comprehensive recommendations that inform the design and business strategy.
• You work with our research partners (site analytics, market research) to synthesize and leverage existing data and coordinate research efforts
• You work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality and know how to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• You stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• You contribute to team processes and standards and help establish best practices for research.
• You have strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134