Back to Jobs
IT Applications Architect / Lead - Java / Data processing
We have the following urgent requirement with our client:
Title: IT Applications Architect /Lead - Java / Data processing
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
• 5+ years direct experience in architecture design/implementation of large, scalable web services platform using Spring framework, Apache/Tomcat, XML/JSON and MYSQL (REST style services)
• Expert-level knowledge of Java
• Experience with large data processing and correlation, (HBase experience is a plus)
• Direct, hands-on experience with ESB applications such as Mule
• Experience working in a Unix/Linux development and build environment
• Experience with Cloud Services, implementing applications and migrating applications on the Cloud (ideally AWS)
• Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) and micro-service architectures
• Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka
* Experience with e-commerce and ERP system such as SAP will be a plus
• Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
• Lead application design, integration design, and development of various components
• Define the technical implementation of the application integration architecture
• Review developmental frameworks, coding standards, conducts code reviews and walkthroughs, and conducts in-depth design reviews
• Interfaces with Product Management and cross-functional teams to execute on projects and collaborate on quality initiatives
• Train and mentor junior engineers
• Must be able to manage multiple concurrent initiatives
*Take initiative on continuous engineering and refactoring of legacy systems
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134