Back to Jobs
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms
• At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA or similar
• Experience testing software at API and webservice level
• Able to perform testing for feed in various formats like XML, json, edi,csv
• Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON payloads
• Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
• Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
• Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
• Strong prior experience in QA test technologies such as JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies.
• QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred
• Experience with Agile Methodologies.
• Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
• Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Lead quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and/or software
• Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation
• Write test plans, test strategy and test cases (automated)
• Identify opportunities for improved software development lifecycle
• Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• Assists in providing guidance to offshore associates
• Socialize and Collaborate testing efforts with peers
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134