Back to Jobs
System Administrator - JIRA / Confluence / Java
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: System Administrator - JIRA / Confluence / Java
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: Market ( DOE )
• Administer, maintain, and develop multiple JIRA instances for several business groups
• Administer and maintain JIRA and Confluence instances
• Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users (project managers) with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
• Determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA setup
• Provide user management, training, and support for JIRA to development and project teams as needed
• Apply built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend JIRA functionality as needed.
• Develop custom scripts for advanced workflow integration
• Use REST APIs to integrate with local production software
Required Skills and experience
• 3+ years of experience in the administration, configuration and support of Atlassian tools , which may include some or all of the following: JIRA, Confluence, add-ons, associated plug-ins and extensions, Project Setups, Epics, Components JIRA Reporting and Report Filters, JIRA Projects Role, Access and administration JIRA REST APIs.
• Basic scripting (any language) and 2+ years of Java development experience
• Must have expert-level knowledge in installing, integrating and managing Atlassian tools (specifically JIRA and Confluence)
• Fluent with UNIX including file movement, stopping/starting services, troubleshooting UNIX system problems• Atlassian JIRA/Confluence plugin development experience a big plus
• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in managing and developing SQL queries
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134