Back to Jobs
Social Media Specialist - Part time
We have urgent need for our DIRECT client
Title: Social Media Specialist - Part time
Duration: 12+ months
Location: San Bruno, CA
Rate : Competitive ( DOE )
- This is part-time role - about 20 hours a week.
- For consideration, please include relevant examples of work - writing samples, blogs, etc. It is required
This role is for Private Brands Social Media Specialist.
Are you ready to gain real world experience from the world’s largest online retailer? We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our team as a Social Media Specialist for Private Brands. The ideal candidate is a team player who is flexible and capable of handling multiple projects at once. Applicants should be well versed in social media content creation and strategy with a creative eye, strong writing skills, and desire to be the voice for our brands.
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills
• Strong understanding of the digital social media landscape, including key platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram
• Familiar with social media analytics tools, KPIs, and reporting
• Motivated and proactive, organized, eager to learn, and detail-oriented
• Adaptable and works well in teams
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic organization
• Bachelor Degree (or pursuing a degree) in a related field such as Marketing or Communications
• Develop a deep understanding of the Private Brands portfolio
• Conceptualize, create and curate content while analyzing data insights in order to grow audience and engagement
• Help develop, organize and execute social media campaigns and guerilla marketing campaigns to build user base and drive brand advocacy
• Assist in marketing our products to acquire new customers and deliver results for our brands
• Collaborate with the cross-functional marketing and merchandising teams to help drive social media roadmaps and message tracks based on business priorities
• Co-manage brands across our Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram presence?
• Work with bloggers, influencers, fan profiles, social media outreach for content and engagement
• Spot social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones
• Monitor social media conversations and recommend action plan to drive engagement
• Develop content strategy and editorial calendar to help connect our brands and products to our customers
• Deliver measurement and reporting of results and optimization plans and communicate this to cross functional team
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134