Back to Jobs
Web Analytics Engineer - Omniture
We have urgent need for our DIRECT client
Title: Web Analytics Engineer - Omniture
Duration: 6+ months
Location: San Bruno, CA
Rate : Competitive ( DOE )
- Experience with click-stream tools such as Omniture, WebTrends, Click Tracks, HBX, CoreMetrics, and Visual Sciences.
- Strong ability to define and deliver site analytic needs from business case through tracking execution.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to manage tracking requirements in state of the art analytics tool as well as resolve operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of web analytic technologies required.
- Demonstrated analysis and innovative problem solving skills using a structured thinking approach.
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analytic Platforms – Planning & Execution (40%)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
2, Data Accuracy and Platform Integrations (30%)
- Periodic data validation on data collection variables and collaborate with technical team to make tagging changes. This individual will make sure our analytic tools meet internal customers’ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability and other performance requirements.
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out multiple analytic platform (marketing/merchandising/e-Commerce professionals) integration capabilities. Responsible for building product specifications for platform functionalities. Application of innovative thinking and problem solving is important for this role.
3, Partnering, Training & Platform Governance: (30%)
- Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams to drive the implementation and enhancement of analytics tracking on Client and its other web properties;
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134