Back to Jobs
Sr Analyst - Analytics / SQL / Reporting / Big Data
We have following urgent need for our Direct Client
TITLE: Sr Analyst - Analytics / SQL / Reporting / Big Data
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Rate : Market
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Client's Global Ecommerce is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
This position is responsible for performing analytics and would be part of analytics team.
- Overall 5 + years of experience in analytics or similar field
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Master's/MBA/certificate in data mining or statistical analysis is a plus.
- 3 years' experience with Python/R preferred (Golang is a plus)
- 2+ years' experience in Tableau/Looker or any other visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience in predictive modeling using Machine learning and passionate towards utilizing Artificial Intelligence is a strong plus
- 2+ years' experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and big data technologies
- 2+ years' experience with SQL, RDBMS and No-SQL databases
- Prior e-commerce experience is a plus
- Design and develop tools to support all Compliance functions
- Implement initiatives and projects across Compliance
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally within partners teams (including Business Intelligence, Customer Care, Customer Experience, Business Units)
- Ability to come up with strategies to support operations, business partners utilizing data
- An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Manages the development and execution of cross-functional projects (for example, systems, reporting, analytics) and analytics initiatives for Compliance Departments by partnering with business stakeholders (for example, Information Systems Division, Merchandising) to determine needed capabilities to support global business strategies.
Communicating compliance data insights and global trends affecting the business; designing, coordinating, and implementing new reporting, analysis, and data-management solutions; providing guidance and advising on next steps based on insights objectives and research; proposing improvements for strategic and tactical initiatives (for example, driving experience scores, increasing reputation measures)
Developing the application of insights to support departmental and leadership decisions and goals.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134