Back to Jobs
Data Analyst ( SQL )
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Data Analyst ( SQL )
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
* This role requires STRONG SQL ( 1st priority )
* Experience in working with Data Teams, Platforms and Processes.Opportunity:
* Experience in Tableau, Kibana or similar tools.
- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of the Data to be landed in the Enterprise Data Lake.
- Create resilient, and sustainable and Data Object Designs and Data Quality Rules.
- Be a product-oriented Data Analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years experience in Data Design, Dimensional Modelling, Tableau, Kibana or similar tools.
- Strong understanding of data design techniques and principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134