Back to Jobs
Web Developer (mid level ) - Front-end / ServiceNow
We have following urgent need for our Direct client
TITLE: Web Developer (mid level ) - Front-end / ServiceNow
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 8+ months ( Contract to hire option available )
• Strong understanding of object oriented concepts
• Ability to understand and adhere to development standards
• Strong background in web development, including CSS/CSS3, HTML/HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap
• Understanding of client-server calls and callbacks, including AJAX, webhooks, REST and JSON
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems, participate in code reviews, and write technical documentation
• Ability to work within an Agile team framework with minimal supervision
• Experience with ServiceNow configuration and development
• Experience with AngularJS, Jelly Bean, and ServiceNow portal framework
• Ability to create customized ServiceNow experiences including portal development, widgets and UI pages, advanced scripting, and ACL configuration
• Experience working with drag-and-wire/runbook workflow engines
• ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
• Experience with Orchestration, MID server, and Import Sets in ServiceNow
Additional Experience: ( not must )
- RDBMS / No SQL / HDFS
- TCP / IP
- Unix/Linux scripting
- Rest API /Kafka queries
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134