Back to Jobs
Product Manager - eCommerce / Catalog
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Product Manager - eCommerce
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 12+ months
- This is for Catalog Product Group
As Product Manager, you will guide a group chartered to successfully develop, define and deliver a product line for Client.
This extends from increasing the viability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
You must possess a unique blend of technical and business understanding; strategic planning, and the drive to deliver. You must be able to effectively communicate and build collaboration at all areas and levels of the business and engineering. The product manager will own the product line, build strong cross-functional relationships, and communicate both internally and externally.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
· 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
· Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
· Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
· Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
· Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
· Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.
• Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
• Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks.
• Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process.
• Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
• Compose clear, succinct user stories that capture user empathy as part of an Agile project framework. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
• Participate on cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development. Proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
• Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
• Convincingly communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134