Back to Jobs
Sr. Implementation Project Manager - WebOps & Data Centers
TITLE: Sr. Implementation Project Manager - WebOps & Data Centers
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 12+ months
* Date Center Experience is a must have
* Experience with Database, data analysis and data structure will be plus point
The Implementation Project Manager, WebOps & Data Centers will be responsible for the management and success of our DC build out teams. This person will report directly to the Senior Manager in support the tactical and strategic Data Center Infrastructure builds (Foundational) for all of Client
* 8+ years of total industry experience
* 5+ years proven experience delivering infrastructure projects
* Prior experience with Data Center build outs is required
* IaaS , storage, compute and network DC (Data Center) experience with knowledge of DC foundational technologies
* Experience managing DC infrastructure builds
* Understanding of datacenter concepts i.e. power, tilespace
* Experience implementing new technologies and approaches, brave enough to try something new
* Highly effective communication and customer relationship management skills
* Experience working on virtual teams
* Experience managing vendors
* Ability to influence stakeholders at the Director level
* Effective leadership capability
* Out of the box thinking; disruptive approach to problem-solving
* Global experience - Strong internal influence skills and leadership
* Experience with Agile methodologies using Scrum and Jira a plus
* Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast paced corporate environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree in CS or similar field of study OR equivalent work experience
* Partner with the DC Manager and other stake holders to help assure strategy and execution alignment
* Lead, Influence, coordinate and negotiate with cross-functional teams across the organization, internal and external
* Make strategic decisions that drive data center builds on time and within budget, continuously looking for innovative and new ways to accelerate execution
* Partner with stakeholders to develop and evolve long-term strategies while consistently driving tactical activities
* Vendor Relationship Management
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134