Back to Jobs
Associate Editorial / Content Manager ( Digital / eCommerce )
We are urgently looking to fill following position with our Direct client
TITLE: Associate Editorial / Content Manager ( Digital / eCommerce )
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
You’re a tech- and pop culture-savvy editor with the perfect mix of leadership skills and storytelling prowess – and we’re looking for someone just like you to help guide the creation of content to enhance our online brand for hundreds of millions of shoppers every day.
If you’re up to the task, this is your opportunity to grow with the world’s biggest retailer as we enrich our digital store and social channels with content that improves customer perception and builds loyalty for the Walmart brand.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field and 1 year experience in editorial content management or related field OR 4 years experience in editorial content management or related field. Must have experience working within content management systems.
• 2 years experience in editorial content development or copywriting in an online creative or related digital field.
• 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies.
• 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year experience working with content management systems.
• 1 year experience in website or online tool development.
• Assists in the sourcing, development and execution of innovative online content experiences in a variety of media formats—including recipes, articles, slide shows, videos, blogs, user-generated campaigns, interactive buying guides, banner ads and social content—to engage customers, build authority and, ultimately, drive sales for the Walmart brand.
• Collaborates with Editorial Managers on the tactical production of content assets. Requests, reviews, edits and approves copy and images. Works with third-party content providers as needed to provide constructive editorial feedback that helps improve content quality.
• Collaborates with Editorial Managers on horizontal and category ecommerce experiences, (Marketing, Retail Merchandising, UX/Product) to ensure initiatives are aligned with overall company calendars and strategies. Manages inputs from category site teams, marketing partners, stores partners, and product partners to develop a cohesive experience.
• Supports relationships with cross-functional partners (Marketing, Retail Merchandising) by ensuring content experiences are executed according to plan and aligned with company goals.
• Partners with Editorial Managers to plan, execute and promote supplier sponsorship opportunities for branded or native content experiences.
• Gathers and evaluates metrics to find and recommend opportunities for optimization.
• Simultaneously executes multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134