Back to Jobs
Creative Producer - Digital / eCommerce
We have urgent need with our direct client.
Title: Creative Producer - Digital / eCommerce
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
* Local candidates strongly preferred
We are seeking a seasoned Creative Producer to ensure the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (print/digital), landing pages, interactive tools, and other online experiences for client's flagship eCommerce site. This position entails leading cross-functional teams, setting up schedules, establishing project roadmaps, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy project volume, multiple stakeholders, and multiple agency partners at any one time.
The ideal candidate will successfully navigate the demands of business, creative/brand, and technology to help elevate the quality and scale of client's creative.
The Producer is a key role on the Creative team and reports directly to the Creative Operations Manager.
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Some editorial or design or video or photo production experience
• Manages and leads production of assets for website, email, social media, and other marketing channels
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects, establishes timelines and holds teams accountable for creative inputs and deliverables
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134