Back to Jobs
Sr Graphics Designer
We are urgently looking to fill following position with our Direct client
TITLE: Sr. Graphics Designer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 12+ months
* This role needs Print knowledge and experience – catalog, DM, signage etc
* Design experience for retail (not UX/UI) is must for this role
The Senior Graphic Designer will be a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker.
This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through all our online channel.
The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with art directors, catalog, visual merchandising, and e-com designers, and Creative Director. S/he will be responsible for guiding and directing cross-channel projects from design concept through to completion.
* Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field; OR 8 years experience in interactive design or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
* 2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
* 6 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital) for Walmart projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134