Back to Jobs
Instructional Designer / Technical Writer ( Training for Talent Acquisition / HR )
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Instructional Designer / Technical Writer ( Training for Talent Acquisition / HR )
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ months
This candidate will help client design and execute a training strategy for the Talent Acquisition team.
* 5+ years developing internal training programs and materials
* solid portfolio of high quality training programs to develop high-performing employees
* Current experience with contemporary training development tools and practices
* Experience with creating training material/tools for Recruiting/HR.
This person will conduct a needs analysis to determine what needs to be created for each role then
- create the necessary guides and tools Online and offline
- to ensure a high quality and efficient on-boarding experience and improving time to productivity.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134