Back to Jobs
Program Manager - Portfolio and PMO
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Program Manager - Portfolio and PMO
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
This role is for Portfolio and PMO - PMO for organization
Resource management, process development and tools administration
Communication Plan implementation and organizational change management
• Responsible for planning, and tracking
• Ability to draft and create executive communication and messaging.
• Assist in change management process for various projects, including impact, assessment, and decision-making processes.
• Develop, analyze, and reporting KPI’s and Operating metrics in support of monitoring achievement of program business case.
• Create Executive dashboards to effectively provide transparency and visibility into the program's scope, progress and status.
• Provide overall summary of project review and progress to PMO.
• Creation of financial investment portfolio based on Run/Enhance/Innovate
• Ad Hoc reporting as necessary
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134