Back to Jobs
Seller Onboarding Specialist - eCommerce Marketplace
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Seller Onboarding Specialist - eCommerce Marketplace
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
3 important things to have:
- Customer service background: professional phone and email manner
- Intermediate Excel experience: vlookup, pivot tables
- eCommerce experience
Good to have:
- Salesforce knowledge
By bringing together online, mobile and social with our 11,000 stores around the world, we’re creating a seamless experience for customers to shop in the way that’s most convenient for them—anytime and anywhere. When you combine our unmatched assets in retail with our commitment to building best-in-class eCommerce capabilities, we’re positioned to serve customers in ways no one else can.
Come join our new Seller Success team and help 3rd party retailers sell more of what our customers want. Ensure the success of sellers during their integration with our eCommerce Marketplace, through outbound personal contact, support, documentation and product definition. Define and deliver brand new processes that will help us achieve our goals.
Specific job duties
• Own and manage integration of a portfolio of key sellers who sell their products on client's Marketplace.
• Provide Tier 2 Business Support during seller integration
• Participate in knowledge transfer to/from Operations and Product Management
• Identify opportunities to create documents in support of seller self-help
• Write internal and/or external documents in support of seller self-help
• Manage existing internal/external documents based on changing conditions
• Interact with sellers through proactive meetings and communications
• Manage escalations with sellers
• Support the launches of new programs, categories and features.
Skills and experience
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Ability to understand and take part in scalable processes and continuous improvement.
• High competency in Microsoft Visio or other process definition tools.
* eCommerce experience is desired
• Understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices).
• Good IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
• Preferred: Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Bachelors required, masters preferred.
1 year of business experience preferred. Candidates from top-tier universities with no work experience will also be considered.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134