Back to Jobs
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client.
Location: San Bruno, CA.
Duration: 6+ months
Client Notes / Summary of required skills
The Principal Software Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Enterprise solutions for Global eCommerce.
They will be responsible for application development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. This position will be responsible for application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
- Innovate and drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Lead & Supervise the work of cross-functional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Influence decisions, builds consensus, and resolves conflicts constructively and proactively
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 10+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
- 5+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- 5+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
- 4+ years of experience with Open Source technologies
- 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- 3+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL systems with proficiency in Cassandra is a must
- MS in computer science or engineering preferred
- Experience in Enterprise integration patterns and solution
- Experience in Retail or eCommerce domain is preferred
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134