Back to Jobs
Sr Front-end Engineer - React, Redux, Node.js, Angular
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Sr Front-end Engineer - React, Redux, Node.js, Angular
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Atleast one full fledged React + Redux application developed over entire lifecycle.
- Expert level HTML, CSS, JS (ES6)
- Exposure to server side nodeJS (expressJS, HapiJS)
- AngularJS 1.x experience is a plus.
- Good computer science fundamentals
- Familiarity working with REST/JSON web services.
We deliver high performing solutions - from our next gen front-end platform (node.js and react.js) to our best-in-class backend payments platform which powers web, mobile and API solutions. Continuous innovation and immediate feedback by billions of customers make this work incredibly exciting!
* Strong experience in front-end platform ( Node API, React Native, HTML, CSS)
• Strong understanding of responsive design/development techniques and principles.
• Experience writing hand-coded HTML email and hand-coded HTML and CSS for the web.
• Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds.
• Experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
• Experience with version control systems with Git being essential
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience development and front-end web technologies, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Designs and develops prototypes and technical proof of concept demonstrations (for example, interaction models, data transfer, functional user interface (UI) components)
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
• Supports experience strategy and innovation
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134