Back to Jobs
Principal Software Engineer
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Principal Software Engineer
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
The Principal Software Engineer position will be responsible for hands on development and lead the development of Next Generation Item Setup systems for Global eCommerce. They will be responsible for application development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. This position will be responsible for application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Leads the work of cross-functional groups of ten to twenty engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
• 10+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
• 8+ years of programming experience using Java, REST & Web Services
• 8+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
* Expereince with MySQL / Oracle database is must
• 5+ years of experience with NoSQL systems with proficiency in Cassandra is a plus
• 5+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
• 5+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
• 5+ years of experience in developing eCommerce applications
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- MS in computer science or engineering preferred
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134