Back to Jobs
Front-end Full stack Engineer - Developer Portal
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Front-end Full stack Engineer - Developer Portal
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
We are seeking a talented Senior Engineer with strong Front end experience and a proven track record of architecting, building from scratch high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
You will be responsible for Building/enhancing the framework for the Walmart Developer portal which contains the Restful API Documentation, Develper registration, Forums, blogs, Key generation
Implement the integration, testing, validation of developer portal with backend Service Registry, API gateway
• Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep emphasis on documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity for even complex processes.
• Review documents written by developers / PM’s for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents.
• Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts of external developers.
BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Hands on Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Extensive Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL